Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

Its been a little while since I shared work from my sketchbooks...so I thought: no better day than today!
beautiful, inspiring words I heard recently...gonna do more with these, but didn't want to loose the thought...

flowers at work
 


love me some sparkling H2O's!!!

...most of the work shown here is from an expired calendar that I repurposed!
 ...a bit of gesso, left over house paint and/or acrylics and voici! you have a cover-up!
 ...spiral-bound page after page of background treatments ready and waiting...

 ...for some inspirational moment from a seemingly ordinary day...

 ...waiting to be captured!


 I usually have a couple of "made" art journals with me at any given time...
...ready and waiting for those precious moments I don't want to forget.
Happy Easter Dear Friends!

2 comments:

  1. Love all your COLOR and patterns! I especially like the "Just Do It" advice. Do you draw something every day in your journals?

    ReplyDelete