Sunday, February 13, 2011

continuing with first collage


 I had a really crappy day at work. When I came home I tried to get one of my friends to go out with me--I wanted to spend money (which I don't have!) or eat ice cream or something compulsive and endorphin promoting, ya know?!! Alas, no one wanted to play, boo-hoo. So I had a nice chicken salad sandwich and sat down at my art table to contemplate this first collage I've been working on...


...and out of thin air there emerged reflections of orange lilies and purple bearded iris that flourish in my warm weather flower garden.



It was in the 40's around here today, making the huge snow piles into puddles the size of small ponds. Thinking of spring was enough to chase away the clouds of discontent! Maybe I'll make some popcorn and watch TV =)




1 comment:

  1. Your collage looks great!! They are so much fun to make and anything goes.

    ReplyDelete