Monday, February 14, 2011

just beachy

This is one I've been struggling with...my best friend has said to me for years: "paint one of the girls on the beach for me to hang in their room..."
And so I've tried, but struggled with...
Pressure!!!
Oh--not from her, all from my own personal stash, internal sources...you know...

I guess I like it well enough at this point, but I'm thinking it might be time to spring for better canvas next time...don't much like the exposed staples, but being "green" and "thrifty" I make use of what I have readily available and free sources are hard to pass up...also more economical, for sure =)
...this is a simple page from my art journal that I posted during the very early stages, so thought I would give a view of it nearly completed...

No comments:

Post a Comment