Saturday, March 5, 2011

Embroidery Thread...and other Saturday "stuff"

 ...I decided to jump in the car and go look at the thread to see if I could figure out what "punch" thread meant...I feel like I found a gold mine! I did not purchase either of the lots of thread that was originally advertised. Both came on very large boards with dowl-type things to hold the spools. I simply don't have enough room in my tiny townhouse to put something like that!! So as an after thought the seller said to her sister: what about that extra bag of stuff in the other room? The picture is the "what" that was all jumbled up in a ripped up grocery bag. I'm super geeked to get sewing...just wanted to post this pretty, colorful picture! The picture below is my after-Jazzercise power breakfast!
Frozen potatoes o'brien with salsa and ff sour cream and egg white omelete with 1 slice of cheddar cheese. Coffee with cream and sugar and it was a really tasty and substantial start to my day.
Happy Sewing =)

No comments:

Post a Comment