Monday, May 2, 2011

Some Repeats for Debra =)

 I have posted some of these as I worked on them...except for a few misc. seams they are finished now...
 So I'm posting them altogether today so my friend, Debra (!) can see them without searching through the archives...
 This is just a sampling...I haven't posted any of the "crazy quilt" sort of patterns...will have to show you those in person...
 I have many, many, many more...sort of like rabbits...
 ...they seem to multiply!! OK, Deb, call me, text me or email....tell me what you think...I'll be going crazy until I hear the truth from you...don't you lie...
I'll know!!!

...and...you know...

2 comments:

  1. Tree of Life turned out beautifully! As I said before you are one prolific quilter. I like the reference to multiplying like rabbits. We have two girl bunnies so no babies so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not Debra, but my favorites are the tree of life (hope you don't mind if I copy your idea) and the children by the water. Ellen

    ReplyDelete