Saturday, June 11, 2011

More Art Journal

 While my Fabulous Friends group was in Ohio last week we stopped at the Columbus Museum of Arts...me and one of the other women collapsed in a couple of cozy leather chairs while the others perused the displays...ahhhhh...
 ...there was a vase with gorgeous flowers on the table in front of us...it called to me until I gave in and got busy with my art journal and sketch tools...
...lemons...I just liked the picture I saw in a magazine...
...maybe I was thirsty?
 I went out to check the mail today and there was a plastic bag hanging from my doorknob...
 I found a couple of yards each of these lovely fabrics...gift from a neighbor...hmmmm, what shall they become???
 Aren't these flamingo's cool? I saw them in the front yard of a house in a friends neighborhood today and just had to stop and take a photo...too cute!
 I snapped a few pictures of some white pine branches...wanted to sketch and watercolor them...
Ta-da!!

No comments:

Post a Comment