Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Teaching Debut

 My teaching debut is fast approaching--second Friday in January!! I didn't know it was possible to be this excited and nervous at the same time!
 I have been developing an outline, finalizing my portfolio, preparing teaching kits--one for each student, and just generally compiling as much material and supplies as I can...
Continuing to eat balanced, whole foods as much as possible keeps my thought process focused, my creativity flowing and my energy level high...oh, and my tummy happy, too!

3 comments:

  1. How wonderful!! I wish you the best of luck in your artistic career. You will be a great teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun! I'm sure you will. I like the idea of eating well to keep your creativity flowing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! I hope you keep us posted. I LOVE your flowers.

    ReplyDelete