Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Another version of the same collage


Thank you my friends for your advice and suggestions, I appreciate it so much! I started making adjustments shortly after I post this a.m. then went to a retirement party this evening. I really like Ellen's suggestion about a selection of smaller photo's along the bottom and Carole, I'm so happy you like the photo's I have already used--I was really conflicted about whether I should leave them or cover them...
I did end up covering some of the circles, added some newspaper layers in various places, used some brighter colors for highlights and some metallic, too. I also cut a couple of feline shapes--freehand--because my friend is a total cat lover! Jury still out...this artist remains very open to any/all commentary/suggestions.

1 comment: