Thursday, April 28, 2011

C-O-F-F-E-E

 C-O-F-F-E-E, coffee, it's not the drink for me...
 It's the drink some people start the day with...
 ...can't remember the rest of the words to that song...doesn't matter anyway, it's a lie!!
Gotta have my cuppa...
Aren't these coasters cute? It only took me about an hour to make them using 100% cotton tubing designed for upholstery edging--also included in the large quantity of "stuff" my coworker gave me...I keep finding surprises in those bags and boxes =)
I simply zig-zagged them around in circles--oh, and used up all the half-full bobbins, too. So, for busy work today I'll be winding some bobbins with typically used thread colors.

But first things first...C-O-F-F-E-E!!!

1 comment:

  1. These are very clever!
    Coffee with lots of cream and some sugar....mmmm.

    ReplyDelete