Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Details

 I added some random colors...watered down acrylics...
 ...to the canvas collages I've been layering...
 ...not wanting to waste one little bit, I started a little canvas background with the leftover paints...
 ...here are some close-up details from my most recent art quilt...
 ...Moon Flowers...
 ...isn't that a cute name! So far it's layers of cottons, silks, batiks, tulle, organza, denim, paper--painted and stitched...buttons and embroidery thread...
 ...one more large layered canvas...
 ...being worked up for something wonderful!!

1 comment:

  1. These look really great - esp. the moon flower quilt. I'm so excited that I can leave a comment again - but for some reason, your photo is not showing up on my followers space. It's just a white box with a red X.

    ReplyDelete